Pausing to Declutter

It’s February. Already.

After the initial daze of wondering how January got done with so fast, I have stopped to clear my mind and think about everything. You probably know I have a dozen projects ongoing.

It’s the ambition. Here’s the (partial) breakdown:

-The collaborative effort. A friend and I are intending a cowritten novel, which discussions initially took place in 2014. I suspect this will be the year of the draft.

-NaNoWriMo 2014. Separate to the above, I have since plotted out several novels to work it into a series. Last count was four novels? I’m still working out the details of the antagonist: is she really the antagonist? I think that one’s going to be the biggest issue there.

-NaNoWriMo 2015. Murder mystery! I’ve already begun mapping another series here, because have you met me? (No, 99.9% of you have not. The other 0.1% has, and they know things.)

-The fan-fiction. I am labelling this as one big project, which is a lie. I have, in fact, four challenges across two different fandoms all stored up. I think that alone equals about 300 stories? I’m very bad at maths, but that was the last guess. Oh, and there’s all the non-challenge ones.

-The Etsy store. This one’s a bit trickier because I’m trying to begin getting sales but to do that, I need to make more items. More items = more sights. I know what’s up.

If things progress as I think they might… who knows. I think from now on I’ll change Monday on the schedule to be Etsy Monday – lock in more time during the week to make something, and then post about it on Mondays. So, I think this’ll be the last Wildcard Monday. As of nowadays, I’d like to have a blog that’s got a ratio of… ugh, bad at maths, hang on. Let’s say 70% writing to 15% wildcard days to 15% Etsy and self-promotion.

(Is that how you do a ratio?)

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Pausing to Declutter”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s